Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two teeth at one time.....





I stayed home from work with Anna Grace on Monday because she was running a fever. I really felt like she was cutting teeth because she had been sleeping SO good before this all started. This past weekend she woke up each night and by Saturday around 2 a.m. she was burning up with a fever. I gave her some Motrin and her fever broke and she slept. She was pretty happy for the most part during the day just a little clingy!





She was a little trooper because as I was looking around in her mouth, I noticed she had 2 teeth coming in at once!!! OUCH! She has 4 teeth that are completely in , 2 on top and 2 on bottom, and this makes 6 total now! Another one on top and one on bottom. Reed got his teeth early and had most of them way before he turned 1! My mom told me I cut my teeth early too.....guess it runs in the family:) I am just glad her teeth are in and she is feeling better before our mini vacation to Memphis today!







No comments:

Post a Comment