Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Play date with Lawson

My husband and some of his friends went to Montana to run in a half marathon about a month ago. I stayed in Fayetteville and was a single mommy for the weekend! Usually, I take off to my mom and dad's but I really just did not have the energy to pack up the car. I did manage to schedule a girl's night out on Friday night with a few of my friends. We went to Bordinos for a delicious dinner and had a fabulous time! I always forget how nice it is to get together with some of my besties:) We laugh until we cry or pee our pants....lol! Anyway, it was a much needed break for me for SURE! I love my kiddos to death, but it sure does help to get some girl time!

Saturday, I was lazy and just hung out with my babies.....we did not even get out of our PJ's until that afternoon! Sometimes, it is just nice to lounge and not feel the least bit guilty about it!:) Lauren called to invite Reed and Anna Grace over for pizza and a play date outside. Reed was super excited about seeing his buddy Lawson! He kept on saying....."I wanna go see Lawson....mommy" over and over again about a MILLION times until we pulled up to their house. It was cute how excited he gets to see his sweet friend. They played outside, jumped in the baby pool, played with "Woody", drove trucks around, Reed crawled through their doggy door a MILLION times, and ate pizza of course. Anna Grace was crawling and pulling up everywhere so it was busy, but I did manage to get a good visit in with Lauren:) We had so much fun and the kiddos were WORN out when we left!

Sunday, I was determined to get the kids ready for church all by myself for the very first time. I was worried how I might get them both inside since Reed still likes for me to carry him. We have the sweetest greeters that welcome us there and help me carry Anna Grace into church. It worked out just fine. We LOVE Cross Church!!! We all took really long naps after church! We had such a fun filled weekend and by Monday we were sooooooo glad to see daddy!!!! I think he was pretty happy to see us too:)


















No comments:

Post a Comment