Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pulling up

I can't believe my baby girl has been pulling up since around 7.5 months old! I don't remember Reed doing this at her age.










I feel like time has FLOWN by already and my baby boy has now all of a sudden turned into a BIG boy!!! It really makes me sad. I love every minute of being a mommy, but it definitely is WAY different having 2 kiddos:) So much fun though!





Anna Grace can pull up and hold her self steady and ease back down to sit on the floor!













She is busy but continues to be a very content baby:)




She is such a sweetheart! LOVES to cuddle and will usually go to just about anyone.....she loves her daddy too. She just lights up when she sees him!!! Love that:)











She is so curious and just loves to explore!


















Having a toddler and an 8 month old who is crawling and pulling up everywhere is super busy...... but I would not trade it for the WORLD!!! I LOVE being a mommy!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment