Saturday, February 26, 2011

3 months old

I am having so much fun with my sweet baby girl! She is just precious in every way. She lights up a room when you walk in and is all smiles;) She loves watching her big brother play...she will smile and occassionally squeal at him! LOVE that;)

We finally got to see the doctor for her 2 month visit even though she was already 3 months!!! She was a perfect little angel in the doctor's office until she had to get shots:( The doctor told me she looked great so that is always nice to hear! She is definitely getting satisfied from her mommy;) Here are some of her stats from her visit......will fill in the blanks after I find her stat sheet.

Wt: 13.9 lbs 75th percentile

Ht: 23 inches 50th percentile

Head: 75th percentile


On another note, I have started back to work and it is going pretty good. I miss my babies like CRAZY, but it does give me some "ME" and "ADULT" time. I guess it helps me feel like I am someone else besides a wife and mommy....."a nurse" I love helping people and getting to talk on the phone so I have the best of both worlds.....a phone triage nurse position. Before I had kids, I worked full time for a Cardiologist,but after Reed was born they created this position for me. I work Mon, Tues, and Wed from 8-5 and get great benefits for both of my kids and myself! I may one day decide to stay at home, but for now....it is going pretty good. My day FLIES by since I am so busy, so it helps pass the time away from my kiddos!


Here is my little chunkie monkey!!:) Love those cheeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment