Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sweet Moments

Here are some sweet moments we have shared together as a family of 4! We have so much fun watching Reed and Anna Grace interact with each other. Reed loves his little sister and continues to be very sweet with her. She has started watching him so much and he definitely keeps her entertained! My family brings me the most joy! I treasure the time I spend with the little munchkins....even when we are having melt down days...tantrum throwing days....fussy days.....I just have to remind myself this too shall pass. Even when they are both crying and wanting me....I just take a deep breath and usually Cody walks in the door from work or someone decides to be happy;)







Reed loves to play "Giddy Up" with daddy...



Reed..."Hold her mommy?"



Anna Grace (if she could talk would say) "Oh no! not again!" by the look on her face!







Me and my sweet babies





Love this little girl...so sweet;)






I love how they both are in the same position with pacys in their mouth;)

No comments:

Post a Comment