Sunday, December 18, 2011

HaPpY BiRtHdAy LuCcA!!!!

We went to Lucca's 2nd Birthday Party on Saturday! Reed always gets super excited about going to birthday parties!!! He knows we always eat cake....lol! Lucca's birthday theme was "The Hungry Caterpillar!" Laura did a fantastic job making all of the yummy goodies for her party! I am always impressed with any mom who makes cake pops! I have always wanted to try to make them,but just never have. The cake was SO cute too! The weather actually turned out pretty nice....a little cool but nice enough for the kids to play outside;) Reed went to bed around 7:30 Saturday night which was so nice since I have not wrapped a thing! Cody and I ended up renting "Bridesmaids" and laughed our heads off! SO funny and a cute movie;) It was a MUCH needed date night with my man!:)


























No comments:

Post a Comment