Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt at the White's 2014

We all got together at Josie and Brandon's house for a super fun Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos today!!!! It was such a beautiful and perfect day for a hunt! It was even a little hot which I am NOT complaining!!! We loveSpringtime!!!! I'm pretty sure they hid about 600 eggs!!! The kiddos had a blast!!!;)



Here are all the kiddos in a group pic!!! We tried;)

My big girl hunting eggs! She loved it and really got into it this year;)

Drake could not be any happier in this sunshine! He absolutely loves being outside!

My Reed man found so many eggs! He was on a serious mission;)

Theirry, Davis, and Drake checking out their easter eggs

Spencer Kate and Anna Grace 

Best buds! 

My LOVES!!!

These two had a fun filled day!!!!

Cole saying "Cheese"

My three babies!!! They are seriously growing up way too fast!
I made these for the kiddos! I thought they turned out pretty cute;)


These were fun too.......a little more time consuming though;) 

these were super easy and my kiddos loved them!!!;)



Daddy and Drake

Sweet girl!

This boy LOVES rocks!!! He was in Heaven at the White's because they had them in every corner!

It was such a beautiful view in their backyard!

Playing ball

Layla and Drake

Lawson and Anna Grace

Sweet Brothers;)
Sweet friends!!! Allison, Kristina, and Jessica






All the girls!!!! 


What a fun fun day..........we headed home after the egg hunt to attend our Saturday night Easter service! Happy Easter everyone!!! Christ is Risen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment