Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Lolly and Uncle Kevin!!!

I am a little behind on my blogging, but I wanted to say we had a great weekend with our family celebrating Lolly and Uncle Kevin's birthday party! It was a busy weekend with the Razorback game on Saturday.....but such a fun one!!! Both families came to visit and my sister and her family came up as well! Of course, we are running out of room in our house, so Cody's parents stayed with us and my parents and Lindsay's family stayed at a hotel. It worked out great and after church on Sunday, the guys played golf and we took the kiddos swimming at the hotel! Lolly was sweet to stay at home with Anna Grace so she could nap;) We love our family SO SO much and don't know what we would ever do without them! Happy Birthday Lolly and Uncle Kevin!!!! We had SO much fun celebrating with yall!!! div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments:

Post a Comment