Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Girl's Weekend!!!

A few weekends ago, we had our first annual Girl's Trip to Branson!!! We stayed at Chateau on the Lake and really had such a laid back weekend! It was a perfect location because it only took us like 1.5 hrs to get there and really was SO much fun!!! Wendy and I drove up on Thursday afternoon because we got a special deal with our room where we got 1 night for free so we took TOTAL advantage of that and I'm SO glad we did! We checked into our hotel and then headed to the Landing for dinner! We decided to eat at Joe's Crab Shack and it did not disappoint! We went ALL out and ordered really BIG! We split the lobster and crab legs which was served in this very large bucket! We also ordered these crab nachos that were to DIE for!!!! We both MOWED it down! lol!!! We shared alot of laughs and had a wonderful time that night! The next day, we slept in until about 8:45 when the housekeeper knocked on my door.....uugh! I forgot to put my privacy sign up;( I really enjoyed just laying in bed watching Live with Kelly and Michael and drinking my coffee in PEACE! It was fabulous! We decided to get ready, go to lunch and then hit the outlet malls!!! The other girls were all coming up that afternoon so we just shopped til we dropped that day!!! I got AG and Reed some great deals at all of the different shops! SO much fun!!! Once the girls arrived, we shopped a little longer and then went to dinner at this Yummy Mexican place at the Landing! It was great but our service......NOT SO much!!!! We still managed to have fun! We had a long dinner and then came back to our hotel and hung out in the hotel room and talked all night! Fun Girl Times!!! Saturday was our day of SPA SPA SPA!!!!!!! RELAXING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR SURE!!!!!!! I started my morning at 9:00 with a Pedicure and Manicure and then had a Mommy-to-be massage which was FABULOUS and later that afternoon a wonderful FACIAL!!!! My facial was probably my FAV!!!! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THIS DAY!!!!! We shopped and went to dinner that night and celebrated Jessica's birthday at a fabulous Italian resteraunt!!! We had such a fun trip with just us girls and I look forward to doing this again each year or about every 6 months!!!! I was so glad my sister was able to come!!!! We really enjoyed each other and got to hang out without kids for once!!!! I was SO proud of the hubs for keeping the kids by himself for about 2 days and then his parents came up that weekend to help out as well!!!! They all told me my kids were REALLY GOOD which makes momma happy!!!! I always miss my babies but it was MUCH NEEDED GIRL TIME FOR SURE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment