Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter despite the rainy, rainy, weather!!! Cody and I enjoyed spending Friday with my parents and we celebrated my mom's birthday too! Cody's parents, Lolly and Big Daddy came up late Friday and stayed for the Easter weekend. We decided to attend the Saturday night service for Easter since our church had 11 services to choose from. I was a little worried about the time being 5:00 since that is a really hard time for my kiddos. Well, it was a little rough about an hour before church....Reed woke up from his nap cranky and just about that time he was crying, so was Anna Grace....she was hungry! They just both wanted me and it made me a bit overwhelmed......but we survived the meltdown and I knew once we got to church I could have 1 hour of Jesus! It was probably one of the BEST Easter services I have EVER attended!!! It touched my heart and made me realize what a wonderful God we have! He died on the cross for us to save us from our sins! He did this all for us! How awesome is our God!

Since my sister was being induced on Monday, Lolly and Big Daddy took Reed home with them for a few days. Lolly brought him back to Hot Springs yesterday, so I could have some time with my sister and her new baby girl, Olivia Suzanne. It was a really nice break just to have one child. I have my hands full with two so close in age, but I would not trade it for the world! My babies are so precious to me and fill my heart with so much joy! Thanks Lolly and Big Daddy for all of your help!!!! It was very much appreciated;)















No comments:

Post a Comment