Friday, October 16, 2009

Big Boy!





I am so proud of my little man right now! He can hold his bottle all by himself!!! What a big boy! I can't believe he is almost 9 months old now! He is a BUSY body....to say the least. I definitely get my exercise chasing after him! It might help if I baby proof my home...he goes to everything he is not supposed to mess with...reaches out for it...I say no, no Reed and he looks at me and smiles! I mean how can I get mad at that???

This past month has been a bit stressful for me. I feel like my hormones are going crazy since weaning Reed!!! Maybe I will get back to normal soon!! I spent my very first weekend away from Reed....Man, I missed him so much!!! I have mixed emotions of leaving my baby again to travel to Cambodia and Thailand with my hubby. I know it will be a great experience for the both of us. We are going to help with an orphanage in Cambodia. I have already asked Cody if we can adopt a couple of kids while we're there. He looked at me, smiled, and said maybe?? Anyway, I guess what I am getting at is, I need your PRAYERS please!!!!

I have not been very good about taking pictures lately....so here are a few. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment