Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7 months old




My little man is 7 months old today! I cannot believe it! This is really a fun age but also hard at times. He is teething right now and cutting his 8th tooth!!!! I should buy stock in Tylenol and Motrin b/c that is about the only thing that works at the moment. Usually, oragel and teething tablets help...but not this past weekend.....It was a rough one for mommy and daddy. He was irritable, not sleeping at night, and not really even wanting to nurse. I pray for Reed daily but I also prayed to the Lord to give me strength and patience. I work part time and usually on Monday Reed goes to daycare...Well, I usually love holidays so I can be off but Labor Day rolled around and I will have to admit I wanted to send him to daycare. That is bad,isn't it? I prayed it would get better and guess what Tuesday night he slept 12 hours for me!!! Mommy was so happy the next morning and so was Reed!! Daddy was out of town but he was really thankful too! Daycare said he had a great day today which makes us happy:) Here are a few pics of our little man today on his 7 month birthday:) (They are a little bit dark for some reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment