Sunday, September 23, 2012

Reed's first Razorback Game

Reed had such a fun time at his very first Razorback game!!! He LOVED every minute of it! I was really proud of him and how well he did considering it was a very long day! We got to our tailgate around 3:30 or so and he made it until half time of the game. It was a night game so after playing his little heart out with Lawson and some other boys.....he did pretty good considering;) Big Daddy went with us to the game and he was a big help too! I sure wish our hogs would have played better but we still managed to have fun! I could not get enough pics with my phone so sorry if this post is picture overload. Reed loved his little hog tattoo and would not let me wash it off his face for almost a week! lol!


















No comments:

Post a Comment