Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Boys Night

Lauren and I decided to take our boys to eat some Mexican food one night! They both love spending time together and love some Mexican food too! They both talked each others ears off! lol These two are so cute together! Lauren, Jessica and I enjoyed a great dinner. I forgot to get a pic of sweet little Harper. She barely made a peep. I forgot she was sitting in her highchair she was SO good;)










We decided to take the boys to get a snocone after dinner;) They loved dancing to the music that was playing on the loud speakers at the snocone place! It was SO funny........I wish I would have taken a video of them.






They both had to get a GREEN snocone!!! It was actually really good......I liked Reed's better than mine;)  We look forward to having many more special play dates with Lawson!



No comments:

Post a Comment