Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Reed!!!

Where has the time gone??? I can't believe my baby boy is already 3!!! It just does not seem real to me. Here are some pics of him as a baby I wanted to share. It makes me sad to look back at these. Happy Birthday Reed!!! We love you so much!!!






Reed celebrated his 3rd birthday at Boingo Bounce this year!!! It was so much fun and the kids ran around and had a ball! Reed loves to slide down the big slide and it was so fun to watch all of his friends slide too! Note to self....don't ever show the birthday boy the cake during the party......he played hard for about 30 minutes and wanted cake after that! I had to try to talk him into playing for another 30 minutes and then we could eat cake....it took alot of begging and pleading and then he finally came around;) We ate Chick-Filet nuggets and cake after the kiddos played! It turned out to be a fun little party!







































No comments:

Post a Comment