Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas at Nana and Pops

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year at Nana and Pops house! Since my sister and brother in law moved to Hot Springs, we just don't get to see them as much so it was very nice being together as a family! I am so looking forward to being an aunt again! They are expecting another little girl in May! I guess Reed will be out numbered..Ha! Anyway, here are some pictures from our Christmas!

This was actually a present for Anna Grace.....but because Reed LOVES Elmo.....we let him have it;) He did not put him down all night long. He even carried him to bed.



Reed also sleeps with little Elmo already. He now has 4 elmo dolls!!!



I wonder what sort of theme I will choose for his 2nd birthday.....hmmmmm


These are his new camo boots from Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Vicki....he had to try them out;) I can for sure see hunting trips with daddy in his near future!


Reed had so much fun playing with all of his cousins....the older girls got sleeping bags and he had to snuggle beside them...but let's not forget ELMO!





Reed's new piano with microphone....I think I enjoyed it the most!





My dad and Anna Grace


This picture cracks me up because of my brother in law's stash!!! He was not sure if he wanted to shave all of his beard off, so he decided to keep a little something something...HAHA!




Me and my mom



My mom with the kiddos






Reed had fun playing on the piano




Look at all of those stockings and next year there will even be one more;)


My mom's beautiful Christmas tree and all the presents;)




my dad and Anna Grace...so sweet;)







Reed got a fishing game that he LOVES from Nana and Pops!


Isabella opening her doll from us



Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Kevin, and Isabella got Reed a remote control race car!


Reed's new monkey backpack for school



His favorite Christmas present was the toy story electric toothbrush from Santa;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Joni, how I treasure the moments we all share at Christmastime and all year long. Thank you especially for the book of Reed's life from birth to now. What a great way to remember all the daily milestones and special moments. You and your sweet family are so precious to your Dad and me.
    Love you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete