Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Turn Baby Turn!!!

Well, I have to share some exciting news!!! I have been a nervous wreck about my baby being breach for a while now. I know I should not worry at 25 1/2 weeks,but I have. Mainly, because I want Cody to be in the delivery room with me and he already told me he could not stomach an operating room. I am not afraid of a C-section, but I would rather not have one....if it wasn't necessary! With all that said...I had an ultrasound done today at my work and we found out that baby Anna Grace is now head down!!! She finally flopped around in there....looking back I think I remember when it could have been....at the Gary Allan concert I tried to hang around for but couldn't!! I was so excited to see him at the amp this past weekend, but little did I know I could not stand the heat, my heart started to race, and I felt like I was having a contraction, so.....I left after guzzling about 2 water bottles and dealing with the heat for about 3o minutes! I started feeling much better by the time I got in the A/C and layed down. Not sure if that is when it happened, but she is now in position and I feel better! I was just afraid that the bigger she got in there, the harder it would be for her to turn. I am so relieved now and can rest easy at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment